Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Pastor Impregnates Teenage Girl During Deliverance

A pastor is said to have impregnated a teenage girl."My private part and wrist needs deliverance " was what lured the girl to take the deliverance. 
After impregnating her, he tried aborting the baby by giving her some liquid substance mixed with olive oil. 
Frightened, she said she went to meet the pastor immediately after the service. “He told me that my waist and private parts have been ravaged by demons and until deliverance was carried out, I may not be able to have any child in life.  “ The Man of God’ frightened me and said he would only cast out the demons from me through sexual intercourse but he warned me not to tell anybody on the mode of deliverance.“After praying into an olive oil, he asked me to undress while he  rubsed my waist and private parts with the anointing  oil mixed with some substances , he then undressed himself and used the same oil  on his private part before he descended on me and started to do the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment